Friday, September 7, 2018

A Little Bit About Me.

My name is Laura.

I love the Beatles.

I have created this blog because I love to write. And I love to write about the Beatles. I have been a fan of 'my boys" (as I call them!) since 1991 when I was a little girl. I inherited my love for the greatest band in the world from my late Dad who was also a fan of the greatest band in the world!

I have a favourite Beatle.  That will be George.

I have a favourite Beatle song. That will be Here Comes The Sun.

I have a favourite Beatles album. The White Album.

The Beatles run through my soul. Cut me I bleed Beatles. Naturally, I love other bands. I love Creedence Clearwater Revival, The Moody Blues, The Bee Gees, The Small Faces. I'm also mad on Buddy Holly. But, my musical loving heart belongs to The Beatles.

I hope to write a lot about them.  I hope you find it interesting.

I am by no means a Beatle expert. I can't tell you what guitar George played on whilst recording She Said, She Said. I don't know how many takes it took to perfect Strawberry Fields. I am not technically savvy like that. What I can tell you though is their music is my everything.

And I hope you enjoy reading this blog as much as I enjoy writing it.

P.s - I also love tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Long, Long, Long Love Affair.

On initial appearance, The Beatles album, commonly known as the White Album, was much more paired down than it's colourful prede...